Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New House

Soooo this past weekend Jessie and I moved into Vanessa and Holly's house in NE Portland!

20090311_home_001

The move went extremely smoothly and we are settling in nicely. It is a little odd living in a house that I have hung out at often for the past year. odd but not bad. just still getting used to calling this place home. You can see more pictures of the place here.


on a completely unrelated note, I just finished reading a book called Never let me go by Kazuo Ishiguro.



I had been wanting to read it for awhile, so when I came across it in V's stack of books I snatched it up. I didn't really know what to expect, but it was an easy read. I liked but didn't love it. I like the way the author didn't really reveal what was going on right up front, but sort of snuck little clues in as the story went along. The ending made me cry just a tad and the main point of the book was pretty interesting. I am glad I finally read this book, but it just didn't blow me away.


Well that's all the new and exciting news I have! Happy happy happy!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment