Monday, December 21, 2015

Stowe Bag Surprise

With Christmas coming up, I had big plans to sew something for everyone I know but then decided to just do one of these bags and see how it went and then decided not to go nuts on gifting this year afterall since our apartment is kind of dark by the time I get home from work and weekends are too busy and I would never finish all I wanted to finish. So I only made one of these little bags to mail to my dear friend Meredith stuffed with a few goodies. I found some darling fabric from Japan and got to work!

You can see my cozy crafting nook here in this snap my husband took when I escaped work early one day to work on this project.
December 07, 2015 at 03:26PM

The pattern is the Stowe Bag by Grainline Studio. I am definitely going to be making more of these! The bag sewed up a lot easier than I expected and it has interior pockets and all! This is the small size and I  definitely want to make the larger one for myself.  If you have a birthday coming up, you might be getting one of these bags from me, just a warning! 

I had a heck of a time getting a photo of this bag in the waning light (not to mention my arm looks freakish) before I packed it up to be mailed off, but here is the finished product! I stuffed in a few home bar essentials and a cute cocktail book and it arrived safe and sound.
stowe1

Hope you all have a very happy holiday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment