Sunday, April 11, 2010

Day 100, Beach House, Design, etc.

Day 100. April 10, 2010. Went to see Beach House live at Doug Fir, an amazing show.
2010-04-10 beach house 018

You can also see a couple videos I took at the show here: http://vimeo.com/msuzanne/videos
the quality is terrible but you get the picture. It was so fantastic. I love Beach House! The opener, Bachelorette, was surprisingly good also.

This weekend I made myself a new background tile image. The image for the wallpaper came from an actual wall I took a photo of at a friend's house a couple months ago. I am really really happy with how it turned out.

You can see the finished product here on my blog, and also over at Shesagiant.com and on Twitter (which I am currently boycotting).
In the next few weeks, with the help of my extremely patient boyfriend, I am going to revamp my entire site, integrating this blog there, etc. The entire site feels pretty irrelevant to me at this point so it definitely needs some updating.

Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment