Monday, January 04, 2010

Photo a day, 2010

So I decided to take on this photo a day challenge based on the fact that I don't take as many photos as I should, and my boyfriend got me this really nifty book from PhotoJojo.com for Christmas that has all kinds of fun and crafty ideas for projects that you can do using digital photos!

So it has not yet been a week, and I am already feeling that this is quite a daunting task. At least for the rest of the rainy season. Looking forward to all the pretty flowers I will see when I am walking out and about in the lovely city of Portland. I made two rules: No pics of myself and pics taken on my phone don't count.

Once 2010 is over I intend to bind all or maybe just my favorites of the year's pics into a book that will basically be Portland through my eyes, or something that sounds less cheesy. I am not diligent enough to post here daily with this project, but I will post as often as I can with all the photos that I've missed. You can also follow this project on Flickr.

Here are my first four:

January 1st, 2010. The end of Christmas!
20100101_daily_001

January 2nd, 2010. A pretty gray sky to match my gray mood after watching Up In The Air.
20100102_daily_001

January 3rd, 2010. Drinking the most delicious wine ever with my favorite.
20100103_daily_001

January 4th, 2010. My buddy, Animal, sleeping cutely in an empty box by my heater.
20100104_daily_001

No comments:

Post a Comment